• The sales strategy is derived from the company strategy, the objectives, the market, the products and the success factors.
• The existing sales strategy will be checked for the most important attributes and improvements are carried out.
Simple, understandable for the sales team and easy to implement in practice.
• The main task of SIP® is to train your sales team selectively by using the SIP® tools and techniques.
• The individual support of the individual staff members during the entire process assures optimal success.
Improvement of the sales performance within your company using selective and practice-orientated training techniques for the individual sales employees.
• Implementation of the SIP® core areas -
winning new customers
• Increase of regular customers
• Individual trainings/coaching
• Individuelles Training /Coaching
• Faster business deals
• Selling using customer strategy
• Improved presentations and sellings
• Generating improved rates
Sales Cultur Implementation
• The sales employees will understand the essential and primary basics of the sales culture.
• The sales culture should be identical and should have a positive effect on customers, potential customers as well as on the sales organisation.
A sales culture with which all of your staff members can positively identify.
• Interaction with customers and potential customers both internally and externally
• Winner/Loser thinking
• Social & technical skill
• Promotion of talents
• Appearance (external)
• Payment by results systems (emotional, financial)
Sales Structure Implementation
• The existing sales structure will be examined and improvements will be recommended to the executive board.
• The optimal sales structure supports your sales team and is one of 4 essential success factors.
Support for the sales team: no barriers resulting from extensive systems or complex administration structures.
• Optimal structure of the sales organisation - simplification
• Planning tools
• Innovation programs
• Personnel quality in sales
• Reduction of bureaucracy
• Information management interface technique – production– management - sales